If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Saturday, 12 January 2008

... and its a girl... awww....

Congrats to Nicole n Joel for the birth of their baby girl Harlow Winter Kate Madden

But Harlow? What kind of a name is that? Sounds like "hollow" with an american accent I say...

LOL



Whatever, who cares. Nicole looks hot preggars and when I'm knocked up I'm gonna be one of those really skinny bitches with the huuuuge tummies lying on the beach in a bikini.

Yeh you love it peoples.

Stop trying to look shocked - you all secretly aspire to be like that, just face it.

Why do knocked-up celebs look so goooood?



omg HOT....

I'm over it.

Someone spermigate me already and make me a trophy wife.

Muahahahahahaha...

Meanwhile, check out the collar-bone on this trophy wife:


Where are mine gone?? I had 'em for a bit pre-Xmas and now they've sunken into the Dead Sea - excuse the irony ...

Lord, bring back my collar bones please. And bring back my baby in one piece...

No comments:

Post a Comment