I have come to the sad realisation that my fatness is very much due to my (lack of) life and couch potato-ness. What happened to me? I used to never like television. Now since I have no friends and nothing to do all day except study, TV has become my life. I eat it, dream it, BREATHE IT.
A typical week in the life of Gracie is A Couch-Potatoholic
OH YES ITS BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY, my favourite TV night
6:30 Australia's Got Talent (yes, im only watching it to see what Danni's wearing)
7:30 Oh no! Will it be Betty or the Wolf Man on 60minutes? Must flick channels obsessively during ad breaks
8:30 Greys Anatomy or Rove? (aka. McSteamy vs McShort-and-not-funny-but-your-wife-died-so-everyone-feels-sorry-for-you)
9:30 What about Brian or Pussycats Dolls? Oh dear, the hottie vs the nastybitches. Decisions...
10:30 Cheaters! Low-budget show about how people catch cheating partners. Hehe ;P
MONDAY:
7:30 The Rich List
8:30 Desperate Housewives
9:30 Brothers and Sisters
10:30 Boston Legal
11:30 Scrubs (how good was the musical episode last week?!)
TUESDAY: This must be the only night that I dont watch anything past A Current Affair cos Dancing With The Stars and NCIS just doesnt do it for me. Anyway its Tightass Tuesday! Out to the movies with all the other small-anused people in the suburbs. Hot.
WEDNESDAY:
7:30 New Show! The Truth About Size Zero. As if I didnt know already from my anorexic skinny days.
8:30 Heroes. I must say I have a slight crush on the Japanese guy Hiro Nakamura. Eccentric and daggy, my type of guy.
9:30 Prison Break (even though ive already seen it on YouTube)
10:30 24. I dont get this show but I figure its got to be intellectually stimulating in some way since it has spies and Vice-Presidents in it.
THURSDAY:
7:30 & 8:00 How I met Your Mother and Earl. Ok I dont actually like these American sitcoms, Marco watches them and I just deal with it.
8:30 Lost, which should really be called: Can Someone Please FIND These Muthaf***ers Already!
9:30 The Amazing Race. Haha the dwarf is soooo funny. LOL
10:30 Family Guy. Oh my second favourite American dysfunctional animated family.
11:00 Con. Some dickhead who makes money/gets free stuff out of conning people. Interesting but very contrived.
FRI/SAT NIGHT MOVIES! Yay watching re-runs of movies I've already seen a million times or premieres of movies I've seen 5 years ago in the cinema. Popcorn please!
And I did all that only peeking at the TV guide once. OK twice, I got confused with the times. What can I say? In times of no-lifeness, turn to TV. It will solve all your problems except fatness.
Ciao bellas
xxoo
i can totally relate.
ReplyDeleteha.
my phone is out of credit and i cldnt even be bothered to go out to top up.. so when i miss calls. i dont call back.
dont kill me.
birthday at park is next sat! BBQ as well.. will confirm time and park!
i cannot believe u totally maimed poor coconut
Actually, I'd known about that GS designer 2 weeks ago while browsing some websites on fashion... :D
ReplyDeletebtw. Is Melb worth going for a holiday for 3 nights? Wtf is there to do there? Last time I went, Crown is smaller than StarCity, Chapel St. isn't as good as Pitt/Elizabeth St., and there aren't as many chix wearing minis!!
Plz post up a blog on "Reason for visiting Melb" and I'll re-consider.
Hi Grace,
ReplyDeleteI sent you an article: its titled "The lazy person's guide to losing weight". Though this might help motivate you. hehe
Btw Jack, Crown is heaps better than Starcity! It much larger, got many levels of fashion & food & other entertainment such as nightclubs & cinemas & bowling. & plus you get to see the beautiful Gracie in Melb!! hehe
hello sweetie, i'm in Wuxi 2 visit my friends now, just went 2 Shanghai for few days...i'd been there of being a couch potato, but now my life has became totally out of track.. I haven't got enough sleep since i got back... jetlags...
ReplyDeleteBeijing sucks! and i hate to be back....
well, you look great, how come i couldn't see that you are fat? don't be too picky on yourself!
Ciao Bella
LoL. Thanks Christine...I saw you last week at Review Oxford...and I didn't say hi... :O
ReplyDeleteand I thought these comments were just gracie pretending to be her own fans...
oh haha
ReplyDeleteSO NOT FUNNY slack jack who cant even spell his own name correctly