This is coconut, and here are some photos from my first trip away to Phillip Bay. We looked at Penguins and they were really cute.
It was really fun and I really enjoyed myself. I only got sick once and I was really good at hiding in the doggy bag when we went to all the places where dogs werent allowed.
This is mummy at The Nobbies:
I dont know what this is but it looked interesting so mummy took a photo of it
This is at Churchill Island. Its like a completely man-made island off the coast of Phillip Bay. Very quiet and artificial
This nice man is doing a blacksmith demonstration. It was very educational and i watched it secretly from my little peephole out of the bag


If you're wondering why theres no photos of me here its cos I wasnt allowed in. But I was really quiet in the bag.
This is when we were leaving the island. Thats a highland cattle. Oh theres me! I was really scared of the cattle but I couldnt stop staring at them out the window. How cute am i

This is at the koala park. It was BORING AS and all the dumb koalas did was sleep. Did you know koalas sleep 20hours a day? Lazy bastards. I wasnt allowed here either so mummy hid me in the bag again. *sigh*
Oh hey im out of the bag! This is outside our room at the resort. It was a spa resort and very nice. I peed all over the carpet and mummy had to run around after me spraying carpet cleaner all day hehe. Yeh she loved it, she needs to lose some weight anyway. Btw if your wondering why shes always wearing the same thing its because she only brought one change of clothes and shes going through a "mustard yellow" phase at the moment. I like it. Tulip skirts are so last month.


This is me hugging the penguin mummy bought from the Penguin Parade.


There was no photography allowed in the Penguin Parade so thats why there are no photos of them. Penguins shit alot. I saw them shitting when they were walking up the hill. It was funny.
There was no photography allowed in the Penguin Parade so thats why there are no photos of them. Penguins shit alot. I saw them shitting when they were walking up the hill. It was funny.
This is at the go kart place at the Grand Prix circuit in Phillip Bay. Its a really huge circuit and there is a replica of it for go kart racers. Mum looks so daggy in that hair net, but everyone had to wear one
Mummy came second last! Haha! She would have come last if that last person wasnt a 7yr old kid. LOL.
darling..
ReplyDeleteim trying my best to get it organised... cant disappoint my birthday boy too.. its def happening - just either this sat or next.
samantha