If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

If God brings me to it, He will bring me through it...

Friday, 7 May 2010

Fun with old Sydney friends

I'm dashing off for the airport soon, and super busy at work, but wtf ill just put up these pics from Stella & David and baby Noah's visit cos I have no time management skills.

I LOVE NOAH, he's such a sweetie. He can say oh-ma and dada now :)

@ Ola! with the Chois...


We were so bad, I made Stella hang out with me for 2 days in a row when she should have been with in-laws... even on Children's Day! hahaha... the night before we went and stuffed ourselves silly (at my company's expense) cos I needed to do a food review. We ordered everything on the menu and the boys got drunk. I have to do another review by Tuesday and I'm away the entire weekend ~~~ argh!!! Too busy :(

Meanwhile, Fresno is also in Seoul. I haven't see him for 6 years and he's still exactly the same, calling me "Graciepoo"  and asking if I'm still constipated. Yes, I am.

Eating @ the Hilton with the Hilton man himself...love our bread rolls in mugs LOL


Toodles!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment