Being 3 weeks behind on my posts does not discount or take away that lingering taste of the SCRUMDIDILLYLICIOUS food I had with the dinner crew girls. Oh... the girls and Hazel's ring:

I was so excited and hungry - check out the forced smiles on our faces before the food came:

These guys were so impatient they couldn't even be bothered to smile LOL:

The girls told me ages ago that they found this new restaurant and the first thing they thought of was "Gracie would love it here!" ... OMG can u imagine my ill-contained anticipation.... another 2 minutes and I would have ripped the immaculate tablecloths off those dainty tables and started munching on them... growl...
Oh, hello! CHEERS! Champagne to celebrate Hazel's engagement :)

The ENTREE: Spinach Ravioli.
Something I would normally NEVER pick from the menu, but this shit was M*****F***** awesome. Melts in your mouth! Gimme more, I said. No more there was. Indescribable sadness...

THE MAIN: Pork Belly.
Not the Asian way. Not the Western way. The Pendolino way. Melts in my mouth again! Oooooohhhhh.... long resounding foodgasm...

THE DESSERT: Chocolate fondue pudding.
Uh. Heaven? Yups. Melts in my mouth x 3! Gold edible leaf! Warm chocolate. Arrrrrghdgkjkjfskjdfh.... long looooong resounding foodgasm with some multiple attachments...

She pretends to kiss me, but she's eyeing the dessert:

Cher pretends to pose, but she's got her spoon ready. Hazel already has a secret spoonful HAHAHAHA!!

Oh, and lookie here. 2 special guests who DRAGGED us to Privilege..???

Oh no boys, short skirted Vietnamese sluts and tiny midget Asian boys... I do not feel privileged.
EWWS.
No comments:
Post a Comment